I. General notes
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
The responsible body for data processing on this website is
Eichler + Meier
Verschleißtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: (+49) 0 27 71 – 42 78 68-0
Fax: (+49) 0 27 71 – 42 78 68-9
Mr. Maik Eichler (Managing Director), Mr. Andreas Meier (Managing Director)
2. How and why do we collect your data?
On the one hand, we collect your data when you provide it to us. This may be data that you enter in a contact form, for example.
On the other hand, data concerning you is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. the host name of the accessing computer or the used Internet browser, the used operating system or the time of the page call).
On the one hand, part of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free and barrier-free. On the other hand, further data is used to analyse your user behaviour.
3. Possibility of withdrawal
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. In these cases you will be informed accordingly. You can revoke any consent already given at any time. An informal message to us, e.g. by e-mail, is sufficient for this purpose. You will find the contact details in the imprint of this website. The legality of the processing up to the revocation remains unaffected.
4 Which rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right,
– to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed; if this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about this personal data and to the information specified in Art. 15 DSGVO.
– to demand from us without delay the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO).
– to require us to delete personal data relating to you without delay if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 DSGVO in detail applies, e.g. if the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued (right to deletion).
– to demand that we restrict processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 DSGVO applies, e.g. if you have lodged an objection to processing, for the duration of the examination by the controller.
– to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you. We will then no longer process the personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 21 DSGVO). The legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
– to hand over to yourself or to a third party data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract, in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only take place to the extent that it is technically feasible (Art. 20 DSGVO).
– upon complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DSGVO (Art. 77 DSGVO). You may assert this right with a supervisory authority in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. Below you will find the contact details of the competent supervisory authority in Hesse:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
Telefon: 06 11/140 80
Telefax: 06 11/14 08-900
II. SSL or TLS Encryption
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize such an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://”. Some browsers also display a green “lock” symbol in the browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
III Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– Browser type and browser version
– Operating system used
– IP address
– Host name of the accessing computer
– Referrer URL
– Time of the server request
We would like to point out that a consolidation of these transmitted data with other data sources is not carried out.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible.
IV. Processing of customer and contract data, payment transactions
1. processing of customer and contract data
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent that they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (inventory data such as name, address, e-mail address, bank details). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data to answer inquiries, fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of the inquiries addressed to us.
The customer data collected will be deleted after completion of the inquiry, conclusion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
2. further transmission of data for contract processing
We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, for example to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods or the credit institution commissioned with the handling of payments. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
The basis for data processing is also here Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
V. Cookies, analysis tools and plug-ins